We had another craigslister over last night and she cleaned up a lot of our items from our downsize sale...it was pretty much awesome. We are so pleased with how it's been going & so happy to say goodbye to our clutter. We may have another coming tonight to take a look too.
I bet you are wondering about the title of my post, eh? I find myself a little depressed that winter is still here, and I have no immediate warm weather vacations planned {Jay is going to Florida with his baseball team!}...so I am going to delve back into the simple things in my life that I love, and swim around for awhile until springtime. Starting today I'm going to share a simple thing each day that brings me joy. I'll do this for 25 days and that will take me to about April, when I hope spring will start to bloom. If anyone wants to join me on my 25 days of Joy I would love you to link your site in the comment sections of my post!

25 days of Joy: today I found joy in my fresh spring rolls from the little thai store by my work. They are so fresh and delicious and I love knowing that I am treating myself to something healthy+good at the same time.
1 comment:
I will absolutely join!!! You've got me, but just in case . . . ;o)
http://somethingovercoffee.blogspot.com
So looking forward to this!
Post a Comment