Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend updates.

Yet another weekend that went by too quickly. I was lucky enough to get some sister time on Saturday and had Al all to myself for the afternoon! We had lunch together and then headed to the spa for some girl time. We got manicures and facials and loved every minute of it together. I cherish these times together because I know that soon enough, she'll be in Florida and we'll only see each other a few times a year. Oh my, I'm already tearing up typing this. I don't know what I'll do when August arrives....what a precious little person she is to my heart.
Jay & I have been trying out a new church and are happy that we finally have found a place where we feel at home. Today the service was incredible and so uplifting-it really spoke to my heart and answered some questions that I had pondered for awhile. I really felt like God was speaking directly to me. I love that feeling. Afterwards we had a cozy date and shared lunch at this adorable little deli near our home. We delved into some serious life discussions and shared some soul searching. It was a really great afternoon. He headed off to a booster club baseball meeting after dinner and I spent the evening with Mama and Al.


I'm off to bed.

I can't help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world tonight.
xxoo sweet dreams.

No comments:

Back to TOP