So we've been blogging for almost two years now and I've been getting e-mails with people asking random questions about us, so I decided a Q & A might be kind of fun and interesting. I've never done that before and it will be fun to hear what you are interested in knowing. So-leave your questions below in the comment section (you can comment anonymously if you prefer that) or email them to me {abbey.duval@gmail.com}. I'll wait until Monday and then post the answers. I will answer anonymously as well. I've always said i am an open book, and I will not leave any question unanswered, so ask away!
*update* oops! I had restrictions on comments so only registered users could comment, but I changed so that anyone can post anonymously now. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
who is one person you admire?
would you say you and your husband have more commonalities or differences between the two you? (personality wise)
Can you share one thing you wish you would have known before getting married. thanks. fun idea!
What is the most embaressing thing that has happened to the both of you, both separately and in front of each other?
Where is the next place you want to travel to? and p.s. how can you afford to travel so much?
Is there anything in your life you wish you had done differently?
Post a Comment