Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thoughts on Thursdays

My husband is crazy in bed.

Literally.

The title caught your eye didn't it? ;) before you go too far-what I mean by that is the way he sleeps. This is one quirk that is definetly hard for me to live with. The man sleeps with no sheets! yes, ew, my darling husband. I cannot stand it. Apparently he says that he never slept with sheets growing up {clearly his memory is bad} and to this day I wake up with all the sheets bunched up around my feet. Ok. {deep breaths} if you know me, you know one of my biggest pet peeves is a messy bed. I like my bed extremely clean, tidy, and made. I wash the sheets at least once a week, sometimes more. I can't sleep if the sheets are not straight and feel tucked in {I hate when they inch up and your toes pop out and can touch your comforter}. It drives me bonkers if the sheets are twisted, bunched, etc. and I will have to get out of bed and re-make/tuck the sheets back in so I can sleep. He says the sheets make him hot. I tell him that the name refers to the thickness of a product, how can a "sheet" of anything make you hot? It's like paper thin! I ask him to simply fold back the comforter/sheet if he gets hot instead of kicking the sheet under the blanket my way in the night. He had a water bed growing up that had a fitted sheet and then he slept with a blanket {cringe}. Oh the joys of marriage!! hehe. I joke that his New Years Resolution is to become a better sheet sleeper =)

No comments:

Back to TOP