Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thoughts on Thursdays

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I wasn't around my computer very much this weekend, and especially not on Turkey day so thoughts on thursdays had to wait =) Since we just gave thanks for all the wonderful blessings in our life I'm just going to share a few reasons I'm thankful for my husband.

Because of Jay:
-I've never had to get my oil changed, car fixed, or been anywhere near a repair shop. Sometimes I don't even have to get gas!
-I've never had to figure out computer problems or go too long without a technical solution.
-I've never felt insecure in our relationship.
-I've never mowed a lawn.
-I've never felt alone in my Vikings obsession ;)
-I've never gone without.
-I've never gone a day without sharing a smile and a laugh.
-I've never taken out the trash on Sunday night.
-I've never started up the grill/grilled for a delicious bar-b-que.
-I've never gone a day without feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

Just a few thoughts that I was thankful for this weekend =) Hope your holiday was blessed.

No comments:

Back to TOP