Monday, November 30, 2009
Post Thanksgiving Blues.
I am so sad to be back at work today!!! Jay is home off work and I wish I was too. We had such a great long weekend together and we didn't want it to end. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and time spent with Jay's family, and can't forget our 4th row seats to the Vikings game yesterday. I can't complain though-today has gone by fast and relatively pain-free. I was in the office by myself for most of the day and it was so nice. I'm about to take off and head to ikea to get some final items needed for a few special Christmas surprises....so excited about my presents this year! And then it's Monday night football! Big night for the Vikes because the Saints need to lose. For one night I'll be cheering on Tom Brady and his Patriots! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? I know I am =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment