Last week we received the sweetest compliment.
It's Thursday + I'm tired so this is all you're getting for TOT =)
I know, creative right? hah.
Jay and I attended every one of my sister's soccer games this year,
with the exception of one re-scheduled rained out game. we are superfans.
One of Aly's teammates Mom's took my Mom aside the other night.
For 10 straight minutes she complimented our relationship.
She said she's watched us all season and was really touched.
By our relationship and the people we are, together and towards others.
She said sometimes we would smile + talk to her without knowing her and it made her night.
I almost teared up hearing the story. What a sweet lady.
We were really flattered, because that's really something coming from
someone we don't know-an outside view of our relationship, an unbiased opinion.
It really taught us that how you interact as a couple can make an impact on others.
It encouraged me to reach out to people we don't know + always be kind.
Everyone is fighting a tougher battle, and sometimes they can use a smile
or a friendly conversation, even if you talk about nothing.
My favorite part was when she said we were an incredible couple that
look so happy together + will be married forever.
I don't know why I was surprised to hear that-because she's dead on.
I guess it's because she took the time to really see us as we are,
and I love that we gave her that impression.
be kind to all. you impact more people than you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment