We've been checking things off right & left on our 1001 in 101 list.
Today I checked off an item I had been hesitating to complete, and also a huge one for me.
I e-mailed someone who inspires me. That someone is Jessica Claire.
For those of you who don't know her, she's one of my biggest photography inspirations.
She's talented, fresh, imaginitive, inventive, amazing.
The reason I hesitated is because I'm sure she gets these e-mails all the time.
I didn't want to be that girl. The annoying one singing continous praise.
But after being inspired month after month by her, I got some courage.
I decided that compliments never get old, even if you get them every day.
Heck, if I came across someone's blog with a post about me,
I might just drop dead right there ;)
Of course she's known nationwide and is very successful
So it's probably nothing new for her. but I'm still glad I did it.
She deserves the recognition!
Thank you Jessica for being so amazing and a huge inspiration.
No comments:
Post a Comment