Last night was our first home cooked meal of the week and tonight will be our second. I am trying to keep up with the promise I made to myself to cook for Jay more...so far so good. Tonight we are having baked chicken with mustard cream sauce and asparagus-it's so yummy. It's just so nice to spend nights at home. Ok back to etsy. esty has saved my life this holiday season! I was able to have a few hard to find things custom ordered and I am super excited about it. I think handmade gifts are really thoughtful and you can get exactly what you want. Plus I really love online shopping. It makes my life so easy. Alchemy is one of my favorite options of etsy. It's a place where you can request custom items you want made and people can bid on them if they want to make it for you. It allows you to set your own price & explain exactly what you want made. I purchase a lot of photography props on etsy, especially for newborn sessions. Talking about etsy has got me in the shopping mood. Just wanted to share my favorite store, Ruche. It is modern vintage goodness in one spot (and the prices are good!) love love love love. This season I really like textured hoisery. It's feminine & sexy and just looks cute. It dresses up any outfit nicely. I am going to get a pair or two for our winter dates, we are going to some fun restaurants around the cities.





I love dressing up for my hubby. I also like dressing up for work-on the rare occasion that I do =) It's nice to be comfortable and we are pretty laid back at the office but sometimes I like to mix it up. So these will be a nice addition to my work wardrobe too. I'm so worthless at work today. My Christmas pandora mix is making me giddy!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment