So this weekend didn't turn out exactly as planned because I got sick, so we had some changes of plans but overall it was a really good weekend. We ended up staying around home and had Monica and Chris over to watch the Gator game and we played cribbage. I really just wanted to rest up so it was a perfect day! On Halloween we headed to a low key party at Becca and Brent's. There were about 10-15 people there so it was perfect. We dressed up as Bella and Edward from Twilight! It was fun =) We painted Jay's face pale and doused him in glitter! I wore a brown wig and frumpy clothes a la Bella Swan. We were very dramatic in these images. It's really hard to take serious pictures when you are dressed up so funny! It definetly took us a couple of tired with the neck-sniffing picture ;)



I couldn't kick my germs though and Sunday I paid for it. We watched the Vikes game like usual at my Moms and then we came home and put up our Christmas tree! Yep, you heard me right. We had so much fun!! We are going to be out of town the next two weekends, & we usually put it up mid-November....so we decided last night would be a good time unless we wanted to wait until the weekend before Thanksgiving. We LOVE the Christmas season so we are the early decorators. Plus we don't really have any "Thanksgiving" decorations, & we don't usually celebrate Thanksgiving at our house so it's not usually a problem to have Christmas decorations up. Now the house is so cheery and colorful and fun. We listened to Christmas music and watched the World Serious game. We went to bed early around 9:30 to get ready for our week...hopefully a few soccer games at the dome, some photography, and then Boston on Friday! Our travel adventures continue =) Oh, &
check this out.
2 comments:
Ben went as Edward too! i'll be posting some pics on my blogsite too.. you guys look great!!! Bella would have been fun!!!
love the costume idea abbey! what a fun idea. I hope you'll be able to make it to Bou Bash next year together!
Post a Comment