Ground breaking news in the Feldkamp household tonight folks. The mac is up on running!!!! I came home to another great surprise after my wedding today (I could get used to these Saturday afternoon surprises!!) Jay had called our friend to help him get an editing program up and running for me & get us on wireless internet so I can edit anywhere. I was really surprised and thankful! (thanks Chris!!) But that's not the big news. Since we've got this sweet new laptop we are back to our college days of laying in bed with the computer in front of us. It is heavenly. Anyways, I asked Jay if he wanted to say anything on the blog tonight and to my surprise, he said yes! usually he loves to read what I write and has input but has never actually blogged. So here it is folks, Mr. Man's debut:
He got sick of it real fast so here I am again, boring old me =) Since he doesn't have a lot of experience blogging & doesn't write much it kind of sounds like a love note to me! but hey, I give him credit for blogging and he's got to start somewhere!!! Ok off to bed, I have another busy day tomorrow and I need to rest up for the Vikes!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment