Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Thursday.

I love it when it snows while I'm at work. I work on the 39th floor so all I see is the Minneapolis/St. Paul skyline and snow swirling by. It's so beautiful. I am up so high that the snow swirls up because of the draft through the tall buildings, and it looks like we are in a big snowglobe! I'm almost about ready to break out my Christmas pandora mix at work =)

Last night I had a fun engagement session and then a date with my hubby. We figured out what we want to be for halloween and we found everything we were looking for last night so that was really fun and got us excited. I'm not supposed to say what we are dressing up as so you'll just have to be surprised...I will tell you that it's super nerdy and it will be funny!!! I'm tired today because last night was another late night. Jay is super ticklish. If I catch him in a ticklish mood it's sooooo funny, because I can't touch him without him uncontrollably laughing. Then he gets me giggling and it's out of control. Of course I egg him on by trying to make him laugh!! I love it because he thinks everything I say is funny when he's in that mood. We had quite the half hour fit last night. I just love nights like those when we are laughing together about stupid stuff.

Tonight I was invited to an event hosted by the knot.com and I am excited! It is invitation only so I felt honored to be invited. Hopefully it will be a good networking event and I will meet some new faces. After the event Jay and I are getting together to catch up over a yummy mexican dinner. Next week is our vacation so we are both really looking forward to that! This weekend is super busy for me so I'm actually looking forward to next week when I get some time off work =) I can't believe it's already Thursday!

No comments:

Back to TOP