hello chilly weather!! Oh how I love thee.
No I'm not crazy. well, sort of =) I am just ready for a change of season.
I promised I would be better this week & I will. Here are all the updates...we had a blessed weekend. We had our fall photo shoot with Whitney which was absolutely hilarious!! Jay was soooo funny and making Whitney and I laugh the whole time. Sometimes from ackwardness and sometimes from his dance moves =)...haha I start giggling even when I think about it now! We like to do fun Christmas cards so we dressed up as a nerdy couple and did some fun nerdy stuff in uptown =) The tandem bikes were my favorite. Note: they are SO hard to drive! we were so wiggly and wobbly that we only got a few good pictures because I was cracking up so hard!! (or falling off!) I don't think I've laughed that much in a good while. But anyways-I have to give him tons of credit because he was a super good sport and came up with a lot of the crazy & silly ideas on his own. More pictures to come later!! On saturday I got a chance to spend some time with some old friends and that was really nice to catch up with them. We went over to Erin's house & everyone but me scrapbooked. I just sat and drank wine and ate chocolate and talked...it was awesome!
Saturday night Jay had his end of the year softball party and had everyone over to our house. So we watched football & played yards games and grilled out. It was nice to enjoy the afternoon outside in the perfect fall weather. We went out Saturday night for a few hours with Jay's uncle & brother and that was fun too. Sunday I had a session and then we were lazy all day. We got another Vikings victory & enjoyed a frusterating but good ending with an awesome touchdown pass by Farve.
Tonight Jay went to BWW with some friends to watch the Twins game and Whitney and I got together for a session at an awesome new location we found. Afterwards we got some dinner & talked photography & life....a perfect night!! I'm off to catch up with my hubby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment