Friday, September 25, 2009

Almost there...

I know, I've been slacking on the blog-it's been one heck of a week. But here I am now =) First I want to share a news story that featured my sister and a few of her teammates. Kare 11 ran a news story on their soccer team after discovering they are 1st in the nation, and they shadowed the girls at school. al is the cute tiny little thing with the tebow jersey on. She has a few soundbites & clips of her dribbling. Check it out! and then come cheer them on at a game, they are so exciting to watch!! {find the video on the right hand side mid-page}

Here are some photos from Jay's trip to Florida & the Swamp. He got to see "the walk" {gators arrive on the bus & walk down a path to the locker rooms wearing suits & surrounded by fans every home game} of course Tebow got out last & he said you would have thought he was the President. People went insane! I wish I could have gotten to see that. Papa got tickets to the U of F vs. Florida State game {the last one of the year & Tebow's last game in his college career} and is taking al to the Swamp for it! so jealous!! They are HUGE rivals & that will be an amazing experience.
DSC03405
DSC03403
DSC03402
This week was like a year for me. It was rough. I'm so glad it's Friday and we have a lot of fun planned. Can't wait to leave the office & hang out with my hubby tonight! We have a big day tomorrow and Sunday I have another newborn session & the Vikings game. I love it when there is not a ton of things going on...and I love being at home on rainy nights with Jay! I'll be better {blogging} next week when I have more energy. Enjoy your weekend =)

No comments:

Back to TOP