mom: you know you're kind of a hippie now.
me: yeah i know (pause)...but I'm not totally a hippie, I still wear a bra. (insert laughter so hard tears form).
road trip to duluth was fun but duluth was chilly!! Sunday we went shopping at home goods because they were having an extra one day clearance. found some bargains! new sheets & curtain sets for the house. Then homemade salsa made from the garden supply...yum! I cleaned the entire house & organized all our closets. I even did all the bedding including the pillowtop & mattress pads. I'm pretty proud of myself for working so hard =) but I'm exhausted today because I've been going too much & it's catching up with me. Last week was crazy! Hopefully this week will be better. Jay & I are creating a list of fun fall things to do this year. It's my absolute favorite time of the year...we have the usuals (apple orchard, carving pumpkins, etc.) but if anyone has any unique suggestions let us know =)
road trip to duluth was fun but duluth was chilly!! Sunday we went shopping at home goods because they were having an extra one day clearance. found some bargains! new sheets & curtain sets for the house. Then homemade salsa made from the garden supply...yum! I cleaned the entire house & organized all our closets. I even did all the bedding including the pillowtop & mattress pads. I'm pretty proud of myself for working so hard =) but I'm exhausted today because I've been going too much & it's catching up with me. Last week was crazy! Hopefully this week will be better. Jay & I are creating a list of fun fall things to do this year. It's my absolute favorite time of the year...we have the usuals (apple orchard, carving pumpkins, etc.) but if anyone has any unique suggestions let us know =)
No comments:
Post a Comment