Monday, August 31, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook.

August 31st, 2009 from the Simple Woman's Daybook.
Outside my window...
a sunny but oddly chilly summer(?) day.
I am thinking...
i want to go home & take a nap!
I am thankful for...
being able to continuously upgrade my camera equipment. lucky lucky me.
From the kitchen...
homemade salsa from the garden!
I am wearing...
black pants & a turquoise shirt.
I am creating...
my hubby & I are creating a list of fun fall things to do this year as I type this. any suggestions?!
I am going...
to have some diet coke. I need the energy today.
I am reading...
still dragonfly in amber...it's like 800 pages!
I am hoping...
my new lens comes soon.
I am learning...
to be a good cleaner & a semi-good laundry wife. (hah)
I am hearing...
michael franti =)
Around the house...
new curtains & sheets...yay!!
One of my favorite things...
finding a great sale at the store.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
ONE session this week=amazing! coffee dates, dog sitting, vikings, & lots of soccer games.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Back to TOP