Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun weekends

We got back from Las Vegas yesterday and had a fun trip together....cirque du soleil was amazing! We decided that was the best part of our trip. We also had some really good dinners & relaxation by the pool. I'll post some pictures later. Our flight was delayed & we got home later than expected so I took yesterday off to have a day to myself. ahhh it was bliss. It was good to get back home again and relax. I had a photography session with some good friends, did a few things around the house, answered some client e-mails & then finished my book. The day ended perfectly. I got my hair done & met Jay for margaritas & mexican food afterwards.

This week is super busy! I have another session on Thursday & then Friday Jay's Mom is coming into town for the weekend. Friday is also the first pre-season Vikings game!!!! can't wait to watch that. We've got a fun weekend planned for Cheri's visit so we are looking forward to that. I'm still tired from the weekend so we are going to lay low & rest up for this coming weekend. It's already Tuesday though & I know this week will go fast. We've had some fun back-to-back weekends lately....that's what summer is all about!

No comments:

Back to TOP