Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Ugly Truth

Last night Jay & I headed to the California Pizza Kitchen with Al & Tyler and had a yummy dinner. After dinner we went to see a sneak peek of The Ugly Truth-soooo good & so funny! You should definetly go see it. It was a really cute movie & good entertainment. Today Jay's out golfing for the day & I have the whole day to do anything!! I need to start by cleaning...feels so good to have the house clean and I know it will take a few hours. Then depending on the time I may head out to Jay's brother's place for a bar-b-que (if I get everything done!!) It's rare for me to have an entire free day so I need to take full advantage =) I'm going to make a list so I am held accountable for checking everything off. Off I go!
-Bathroom
-Laundry (eeek!)
-Closet
-Vacuum
-Extra bedroom

No comments:

Back to TOP