Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank GOd

...for answered prayers! Justin received a call yesterday & got the full time position for this year!! This was the best news we could have gotten & we were jumping around like little kids last night. The best part is that he is really happy. I am so proud of him! We were so excited to sit down & go over a new budget with his salary (after a lot of recent car problems & his school payments- we've been spending big chunks of moolah) so it was so nice to be able to know exactly what we'll be making & having TWO steady incomes to count on now. Amazing. We started planning so much for our future (travel, house, kids) & we were both really excited. God is so good.
Last weekend I got the entire house cleaned & organized & it feels so good to come home to a spotless house (for a few days at least). Even though it took all day, I didn't mind because the weather was crappy & I felt so accomplished afterwards. I did sneak out for some mid-morning errands & a lunch with Jenni too =) Justin had a good time golfing with his family. Saturday night we enjoyed a date night at the Mall of America for some yummy dinner & a little shopping for Las Vegas. Can't believe we leave in 2 weekends!
This week has been filled with homework (mr. man) & baseball (mr. man) he is quite busy! That leaves me with a lot of reading time & late late night cuddle sessions. Good thing he will be done for the summer soon! I had received a few barnes & noble gift cards from photography clients so I slipped off from work yesterday & got a bunch of new books. Last night was crazy! The thunderstorm/hail was wicked. We couldn't see the neighbors home across the street from us...it looked like a blizzard! It sounded so cool sitting in bed & hearing the hail hit the roof. I got off work early yesterday so I got some good reading in before we went out to celebrate. I still can't believe we are both fully employed...we are so blessed!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP