Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day.

I am so blessed. Can I ever say that enough? I don't think so. I say it too much & yet not enough.

Tonight Jay & I met with an insurance agent & financial advisor to get a better quote on our home & auto insurance, and also to investigate adding to our current retirement plans. (Talk about being old!!) We were happy to hear he can get us a lower price & we are excited to begin our stock market endeavor. We are so fortunate to even be able to have the money available to have that conversation. We just cracked open a bottle of wine brought home from Oregon & toasted to our future. We had a great conversation about happiness-and although we are not wealthy we are extremely happy, and that is not something everyone has. Money is the number one cause of a lot of evils. Even though it sounds boring, it was secretly a little exciting to hear where we could be 5, 10, 15 years from now. All I know is I'm investing in Heinz Ketchup! I mean come on, could the world ever stop eating Ketchup? I think not.

Tomorrow Jay is off to the Twins game with his highschool & college friends to celebrate his birthday, so I have a date with Jenni. I can't wait =) I think we might get some fried pickles & a burger at the groveland tap (our fav. spot) and then go from there. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Ok, one more glass of wine & then we're off to bed!!

No comments:

Back to TOP