Dad's been out of the office for the whole day so it's nice to hold down the fort alone without distractions!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Relaxing here I come!
I'm really excited for today because my sister is working with me this week until we leave :) It's so fun to have her around the office & we're doing a little planning for our eurotrip next summer (shhh!). This afternoon we are taking off early & running some errands. I have a big checklist of things I need to get ready for our trip. Thankfully, she brought me a suitcase this morning so we have something to pack in!! Then I'm off to the spa. I'm using my giftcard from my father-in-law & step mother for a manicure & pedicure. I can't wait to relax! It will be so nice....then it's home to finish packing & watch the bachelorette :)
Dad's been out of the office for the whole day so it's nice to hold down the fort alone without distractions!
Dad's been out of the office for the whole day so it's nice to hold down the fort alone without distractions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment