It will be nice to take a break from reality for awhile & just do whatever the heck we please. Sounds kinda nice. See you in a week!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
And we're off.
I'm finishing up some stuff here at work & then my sister & I are going to Manny's for a delicious lunch. Dad's flying out to DC today so hopefully we'll be able to leave early again and head for home. So much to get done today before I leave! Luckily my sister will be working while I'm gone so I won't have mounds of work waiting for me when I get back. Training her today. Tomorrow morning we leave bright & early! Can't wait to get away!!
It will be nice to take a break from reality for awhile & just do whatever the heck we please. Sounds kinda nice. See you in a week!
It will be nice to take a break from reality for awhile & just do whatever the heck we please. Sounds kinda nice. See you in a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment