We also did some landscaping, rock hauling & other household projects (including making chocolate chip cookies & iced coffee coolers) we need some fuel! The Hubble House was so delicious. We all had steak & lobster. We also went to the sewing store to investigate the new sewing machines on the market. Bunny is going to get me one for Christmas. Computerized & all. What a lucky girl. Papa also got me (drum roll please....) a dvd burner! This is especially awesome & exciting because I really need it to burn cds for my clients. Normal cds can only hold up to about 300 high resolution photos & dvds can hold 3 times that much. I was pretty excited. We cooked out on the grill & enjoyed the weather and the company we were in all weekend!I feel like my to-do list is so long this week! I have a lot to accomplish. Every night is jam packed. Tonight I'm meeting Jenni for dinner & to catch up-I haven't seen her since before our trip! That's long for us. I miss my friends. Summer is so busy!

No comments:
Post a Comment