It's also my last weekend to finish Jay's anniversary gift. ahh! Have a lovely weekend!Friday, June 19, 2009
Big plans
I'm off to Bunny & Papa's tonight. Mr. Man's coaching a tournament this weekend so I'm getting the heck outta here. He'll be busy the majority of the weekend so I decided a road trip was in order. We have a big agenda! Tonight they are taking me to the Hubbel House (a famous restaurant in Mantorville). Then we'll do a little sewing, Bunny's a magnificent sewer so she is going to teach me a thing or 12 about sewing, probably see a movie, and finish a few bottles of wine. My Grandparents are so cool it's not even funny. I'm fidgeting in my seat I'm so excited.
It's also my last weekend to finish Jay's anniversary gift. ahh! Have a lovely weekend!
It's also my last weekend to finish Jay's anniversary gift. ahh! Have a lovely weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment