Tonight I have a hair appointment & then some family celebrating to do. My dad's been out of town at my sister's regional soccer tournament so tonight we are celebrating his birthday & father's day! It a double celebration-family style. We are going to grill out & then take a trip to Nelson's ice cream in stillwater.
I can't wait to see my brother & as always, my sister!! Afterwards I need to get to work-so much to do before next week. I only work Monday & then I have the rest of the week off. Then we are headed up north! So these next few nights will be jam packed with editing, packing & of course a little celebrating ;)
I can't wait to see my brother & as always, my sister!! Afterwards I need to get to work-so much to do before next week. I only work Monday & then I have the rest of the week off. Then we are headed up north! So these next few nights will be jam packed with editing, packing & of course a little celebrating ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment