Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bite the bullet

I did it! I bit the bullet & purchased a brand new canon 50d. This is SO exciting for me because it's twice as nice as my already awesome camera I have now. The megapixels are more than doubled on the new body. I paid $9 extra bucks to get it in two days so I can make sure I have it when I leave for the north shore next week. My family has already planned about 4 sessions they want me to do over vacation so I will get to use my new equipment & I will be a busy lady! I also purchased an L series (yes!!!) lens to go with it. Super pumped about that. Take a look at this beauty coming my way in 2 days!!
She's a real beauty!! *If anyone is looking for a great starter camera let me know. I am debating over selling my current camera or keeping it as a back-up. It's less than a year old & in great condition.

No comments:

Back to TOP