Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Fact Friday

RFF: Mr. Man makes up words. a lot. The best part is, he doesn't know he's saying them wrong & it's freakin hilarious. It gets me crackin up. I love it :) It doesn't happen too often, but when it does it's the funniest thing. He's totally serious about it too-he'll say the word completely wrong and keep a straight face. For example, he uses the word "nuzzle" for nozzle (like a spray nozzle on a hose). Secretly, I think he just likes to make up his own vocabulary!! Those of you who have been lucky enough to witness this know what I'm talking about. Love my husband.


Hehe. Here's a picture to get you through the workday...It's finally Friday!! YES. My Dad is taking me out for my birthday lunch today & we are going to Manny's...YUM! I'm looking forward to the weekend but it sure is going to be hectic. Can't wait to see all of my friends tonight and go out for some long over-due fun!

No comments:

Back to TOP