Even though I am 24 years young, this weekend I felt old. I think it was all the prom festivities, and how I was totally exhausted at the end of the day! Everything turned out perfectly....the hair, makeup, dress, everything! I was really happy for my sister because she looking absolutely stunning. I'll post a few pictures to share. There are more on my photography blog!



She was so beautiful! she had the most classic black dress that I was totally envious of :) And her boyfriend is the sweetest boy. Once they got away from the commotion of all the pictures & grand march & into their limo he told her he had secretly dreamed about this day since he met her in 7th grade, but never thought it would happen (taking her to prom) awww! so cute. They had a great time. Sunday morning we headed back over to my Mom's for a delicious birthday dinner. We had steak & bay scallops....they were to die for! YUM! and my mom made the most delicious triple layer chocolate cake from scratch. Oh my goodness it was sinfully good. We had so much going on this weekend but it was filled with family and fun times. I opened my presents and we played the Twilight board game and watched golf. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. One of my favorite presents were tickets to the Phantom of The Opera....we are going at the end of May & I can hardly wait. I've wanted to see it for years now! Overall it was a great birthday & filled with lots of love. My husband went out of his way to make it amazing, which makes him amazing. I am so blessed. The only downside to the day was an issue with my cell phone. Next to my bed is a stack of 6-7 books, naturally, and my phone was sitting on top of them. Someone called this morning to wish me a happy birthday & it was still on vibrate from when I went to bed....so it vibrated off the top of the books into a cup of water and....that was the end of my phone :) so now I'm in the market for a new one!! Sorry for not getting or returning calls & messages-I'm relatively MIA right now. But I really appreciate all the birthday wishes sent my way!! I'll update you when I am back up & running. Time for a much needed full night of sleep....zzzzzzzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment