Friday, April 24, 2009
Let the creative juices flow...
I've been in a right-brain-creative updating phase the past couple of days! First-notice the poll I added to the left sidebar. Please give us your opinion! (it's anonymous) I couldn't sleep last night, so many creative ideas swirling around my head. We've updated our mini "biographies" on the sidebar & I also worked on my photography website-it definetly needed some updating. So check those out! I just felt that we needed some changes for the upcoming season....summer!! I have another wedding coming up this weekend so I'm pretty excited about that. I forgot to share that I found a GREAT assistant named Whitney-SO relieved about that. She's a nice person and reliable=perfect. We are teaming up this summer and shooting weddings together so that will be fun. Jay's headed out of town tomorrow for a softball tournament in wisconsin, so we are having a big date night tonight! I'm working half of the day and then taking off early. Can't wait to start the weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment