ON a better note, my husband is smokin! yep, he's alllll mine. As you can see, he get's brown. I like to blame that on the fact that he is outside every single day coaching for work, and not because his skin is jealous-worthy. (OK so I'm green with envy). I will try to get tan this summer, mark my words.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Bad genes.
So I was looking through some summer pictures this afternoon, getting excited for everything we have planned this year & I came across this picture. Someone please look at me & feel sorry for me. The girl can't tan. It's like finding a cow with stripes. I would like to note that this picture was taken right after we returned from our honeymoon in MEXICO. As in like 5 days later. Oh and did I mention this was taken after a day on the boat? in the sun? So sad. I'm the fair skinned, blonde haired irish girl that burns and gets tan for a day before it goes back to beautiful white. ughhh. Everyone else in my family tans fantasticly it's so not fair. So tell me this-is it because I don't spend time in the sun often enough? because my sister can be outside for 3.7 minutes and she looks like a bronze goddess, and anyone who knows my Mom knows that she is always tan. I spend a lot of time on the weekends outdoors and eventually I will get a little sun-kissed, but mostly it's made up of freckles. I don't get it, but I think I got the bad pick of the gene pool!!!! Oh and I miss my long blonde hair!
ON a better note, my husband is smokin! yep, he's alllll mine. As you can see, he get's brown. I like to blame that on the fact that he is outside every single day coaching for work, and not because his skin is jealous-worthy. (OK so I'm green with envy). I will try to get tan this summer, mark my words.
ON a better note, my husband is smokin! yep, he's alllll mine. As you can see, he get's brown. I like to blame that on the fact that he is outside every single day coaching for work, and not because his skin is jealous-worthy. (OK so I'm green with envy). I will try to get tan this summer, mark my words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment