Saturday, April 11, 2009
R & R
It was so nice to have some time off from work yesterday...the weather was amazing! Jay did some grilling, and I relaxed for the whole afternoon :) It was heavenly. I finally got outside and went for a run and got some fresh air. Jay had a game in the early evening, so he left and I had a few hours to myself. I packed and got ready for the weekend! We ended up driving down to Bunny's after his game because it was going to be too late to drive to Anoka for dinner with Jay's family. So we are post-poning a dinner for a few weeks and hopefully joining together to celebrate the birthdays of Vonn and myself. I just went for another long run outside in the sunshine, and now everyone is resting before all the fun begins tonight! We have a lot of family traditions tied into the holidays so we always a lot to look forward to. Tonight we'll be dying the eggs, and making the yummy chocolate candies-my great Grandmother's recipe :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment