Monday, April 13, 2009

Mission Accomplished.

A good time was had by all! Saturday after all our baking and crafting we made (a different kind) of enchiladas and had a mexican fiesta with margaritas and everything. Man did that create some laughter :) Sometimes I wonder where my craziness comes from and then I hang out with my family and remember!! We are loud and crazy and quirky. Jay has long gotten over the shell-shock of being part of it, and he fits perfectly into place. How lucky I am to have him love every part of me and my family too.

Easter Sunday we woke up and went to Church and had a fabulous lunch with the whole family. It was another beautiful day, too bad the boys were all glued inside to watch the Master's on t.v....I literally thought it would never end! But we did sneak in some games and even a ruthless competition of Monopoly. Jay and I were sooo tired after driving home that we stopped at McDonald's for dinner and grabbed a movie, eating and watching the movie in bed. It was a lazy Sunday night and we were in bed by 9! Those are the best kind though.

Today I am working until around 3:30 and then heading to the Mall of America to get some dinner and go shopping with my Mom & Al....I am really looking forward to it. Jay's got baseball tonight so we'll meet at home later for Dancing with the Stars and relaxation :)

No comments:

Back to TOP