I usually see my Mom and Al a few times a week and once on the weekend, but when Jay is gone I get to spend so much more consecutive time with them... and my sister begs me to sleep over. It's so much fun and I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now. Right now, at this very moment a copy of Twilight is being sent to us. We should get it tomorrow, and we've planned a Twilight dvd-release party for Saturday. Yes, we are nerds and we love it :) We have so much fun planned and I am anxious for Saturday to come! I'm also extremely excited to have the office to myself tomorrow...I can't even tell you!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Tonight the boys leave for their big ski trip! I am so excited not only because I get to spend a lot of time with my Mom and sister, but because Jay's really excited to ski with the boys. When I was younger and more adventurous, I enjoyed skiing. I've never loved it but I really did enjoy it. Now the thought of being stuck on the mountain skiing all day in the freezing cold makes me shudder!!! The older I get the more I hate being cold and being outside in the winter! So I'm really glad he is getting a chance to get out on the (real) slopes of Salt Lake City without me :) I would have considered going if they were headed to Colorado, because I could curl up in front of the fireplace with a good book or go to the spa. But SLC just doesn't do it for me, and plus...it's a guy's trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment