
Friday, March 20, 2009
Sweet surprise....
As excited as I am to head down to Kansas City for Amy's bachelorette party, I was a little bummed that Jay and I would miss another consecutive weekend together, after a week of spending little time together due to baseball in between....and I had just found out that Sunday night when I return, he has a baseball meeting for a few hours. So it was a cute little surprise that when I left the house I had a little note left on my windsheild for me! It was just what I needed to pick me up, and get me excited for the weekend. Don't get me wrong I'm always up for a weekend with the girls!!! It just happened to fall during a busy month. Now I am waiting for them to come pick me up so we can get this party started! I can't wait to see Amy :) Amy, if you're reading this.....PREPARE YOURSELF!!!!! If this is anything like my amazing bachelorette party, it will definitely be a weekend to remember! (and I'm sure it will be!!!).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment