Last night Jay got done with tryouts a little early so we had fun spending the night together. We got dinner and then went to rent a movie from Redbox. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's literally a red box that are in various places around cities (ours is in the McDonalds-not sure if thats the only place that has them) but you can rent movies for a dollar! It's awesome. They have tons of movies to choose from, including new releases. We rented Eagle Eye. It was pretty good! Even though Jay continues to be busy, it's always fun and more meaningful when we can spent a night together like that.
Tonight I have to pack and get ready to leave with the girls tomorrow for Amy's bachelorette party in Kansas City! This week has been so busy and I have had much to do. It will be nice to be on the road and just sit for a few hours! I am looking forward to seeing her since I didn't get to visit with her a ton after her shower a few weekends ago.
I am really excited to have pizza for lunch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment