Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally Friday. I'm about to head to lunch with my cousin in a few minutes, but wanted to get in a quick update on Bunny. She's healthy and back at home with a steady blood sugar level !! The medicine seems to be mostly out of her system and things are back to normal. Thanks for all the prayers and support everyone! We are so blessed.

I am really excited for this weekend because we will have some time to spend together, doing nothing much at all. Our dinner party tonight is at Forepaugh's (yum!!) so that will be fun and afterwards we plan on seeing a movie. Saturday afternoon is Amy's shower and we don't have any plans for tomorrow night, so we'll see what the day holds for us. Sunday we are planning a fun little date day :) I hope this weekend goes by slow so we can enjoy every second!

No comments:

Back to TOP