Monday, February 2, 2009

Progress...

I am slowly becoming a workout-a-holic. I'm looking forward to our workouts more every day (weird, I know). I'm incredibly sore from our fitness plan this weekend, and I can't wait to hit the gym again today after work...talk about a stress reliever! I've also started going to yoga classes with Monica, and what a difference it has made. I feel happier, I have more energy, and I feel very flexible! It's very relaxing and calming, but surprisingly a difficult work out. I've decided I am going to try (notice the key word here is try) to start training for a half-marathon this summer with Monica...thanks for the motivation and inspiration Mon! My plan is to start training & running after our 30-day program is up. Then I'll already be toned and have the lean muscle mass needed to really push myself to run to my limit. However, if I am not physically ready when the time comes, my goal will be pushed back a year :) But eventually I will run a half-marathon....ok now I feel sick that I am sharing this with you because that means I have to get my butt in gear and actually do it. Maybe the accountability will help!

No comments:

Back to TOP