Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New.

I've been debating whether or not to change our blog address for more privacy for awhile now so I can blog about more personal issues, so if you're interested in having access to the new site send me an email and let me know. Or send me a message if we're Facebook friends. If you don't know my email and we aren't friends on Facebook...well, then you're a creep.

Just kidding. But for reals-this blog is a movin'.



p.s. I don't care if we've never met + you read my blog-I just feel better knowing who is reading it. So don't feel silly emailing me even if you stumbled across my blog by chance and want to continue reading :)

7 comments:

Abigail said...

I'd love to follow your new one, but I don't know your E-mail!

Write to Simplicity said...

Hi. I do enjoy reading your blog. I found your blog through maritalbless. Leah is a friend of mine through work. :)

Write to Simplicity said...

Hi,

I do enjoy reading your blog. I found it through maritalbless. Leah is a friend of mine from work.

ajs {of MN} said...

we are not FB friends nor do i know your email, "im a creep yeahhhh" hahaha {i do love that TLC song} anyway, i love your blogging- your mommy tips and insights are always a breath of fresh air and i appreciate each of them as they appear on the blog. plus lucy is so sweet!

Jenni said...

Me! I want to see pics of my little goddaughter :)

Robyn said...

I read it Abbey! I would love to read it wherever it may go. :)

Maria said...

i'd love to read too! i can't see an email on your site though, but i'm interested! :)

Back to TOP