I love how your little hand barely wraps around my pinky finger.
I love when you squeak like a little bird when you want mama to pick you up.
I love when you reach out to touch my face with your little hands.
I love when I lay you next to me on the bed and you wiggle
until you are as close to me as you can get.
I love when I inch away and you do it again.
I love the way you smell like a fresh little flower,
and the curl forming at the top of your hairline.
I love when you turn your head to find daddy's voice whenever he speaks.
I love when you lean towards me when other people are holding you.
I love the way you sometimes won't sleep in your bassinet,
but as soon as you lay with me you fall asleep.
I love watching you suck your little thumb.
I love you so much!





2 comments:
She is so absolutely darling.
Lucy is precious, Abbey. I am sooo happy for ya'll and love the updates. Call me soon so I can run by with a meal and also soak up some snuggles. :)
Post a Comment