Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introducing....

Miss Lucia Louise! We call her Lucy.
Born January 20th, 2011 at 3:03 pm.
She was 7 lbs. 13 oz. of absolute perfection.
She has a head full of white blonde hair and adorable dimples.
Birth story and details to follow, for now snuggles are demanded 24/7 :)
We are so in love with this little peanut.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's absolutely adorable. I hope you had a good delivery.

Christina said...

Beautiful photo, gorgeous babe. Enjoy this time, it goes sooo fast! And please for my sake, enjoy the fetal curl up position she probably does when you snuggle her...one day it just disappears.

SnoWhite said...

Congratulations!! She's precious. what a wonderful name to go along with that sweet face.

Blessings to you :)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with her too! She is so perfect, Abs :)

ajs {of MN} said...

isn't she just ADORABLE!!! congrats!!

Taryn said...

Lucy is such a sweet little peanut! I can't decide if she looks more like you or Daddy...it's definitely a toss up!

Unknown said...

Lucy is BEAUTIFUL & Perfect. Congratulations Justin & Abbey!! I can't wait to meet her!

Abigail said...

CONGRATS girlie! She's Beautiful!

Amber D said...

Yea! I've been waiting every time I saw a post I wondered if it would be the one. I'm so glad she is here enjoy every min you can.

Krumm Family said...

Congratulations Justin and Abby! We are so excited for Grandma Cheri to have a little girl to love and cherish. We are all looking forward to meeting Lucy!

Love,
The Krumms
Barbra, Susan, Pam, Diane, Kathy and Steve and Amy

Back to TOP