I am so excited fall is here, it's always been my favorite time of year. This morning I opened the windows letting the crisp breeze in as I did a few loads of laundry and cleaned the house. I had my pumpkin spice candle burning and now the house smells delicious!! It's so refreshing to have fresh air throughout the house instead of having central air on. I took my puppy for a walk and now I'm preparing for the day. I've been cleared to "work" {photography} by my doctor so I'm off to a wedding! I have weddings every weekend until November....let's hope I make it through! Jay is doing well at Nationals, they won last night so they advance today and have a game this morning. We miss him at home but I am glad he is having fun!!
And I know you all know I'm excited for this:
No comments:
Post a Comment