Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mango.

This weekend was busy but fun. I shot a wedding with my friend Leah on Friday and had a fabulous wedding at Gibbs farm on Saturday. Sunday my in-laws and Jay's brother and girlfriend came over and spent the day with us. Our little girl is spoiled already...her closet went from empty to half full in a matter of days! We can fit a lot more in there now thanks to her Daddy who put in another shelf. Thank you, everyone for her special gifts. She's the size of a mango right now and moving around like crazy. As I am typing this she's kicking my side!
The best news is, she has a name! Yep, we finally came to an agreement and chose a name that we love. But this is a little teaser because Jay wants to keep it a secret, so my lips are sealed. I just had to share because it took us forever to remotely agree on anything-we have very different taste when it comes to names. I'm super excited. It's fun to be able to call her by her name around the house, especially now that she is getting more interactive with me. Jay hasn't been able to feel her yet but I'm hoping it's soon. For now she'll still be bean on here! I can't wait to share her real name eventually.

I'm off to spend some time with my hubby and this wiggle worm!

No comments:

Back to TOP