Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May flowers.

Hello dear ones!

Last weekend brought blue skies & bike rides. I love spring.
Our house smells sweet like honey from freshly picked lilacs.
This weekend we'll be having a good old fashioned birthday party.
Sunday we're taking my mom & siblings to the Twins game.
Rain, rain, stay away. We want to see the Twins in sun on Sunday!
Monday I turn 25!!

Oh, and I booked a wedding at the Gale Mansion!! I'm pretty excited about this. THIS is the Gale Mansion. It is glorious to a wedding photographer.
It's such a pretty venue! Everything about it is classic vintage + I am so excited to shoot there. The wedding is in the fall right around peak color time. Oh + did I mention the couple is super sweet? Like, the husband to be owns his own record label and everything about the wedding is going to be unique and artsy? I am so lucky.

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

So jealous you'll be at the Twins game - I'll watch for you!

And that is very cool you'll be shooting at the Gale Mansion, that place is beyond gorgeous!

Unknown said...

You have such a lovely blog! According to your info section I think we have a lot in common. I'm definitely a new follower :)

Back to TOP