Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunshine.
What a beautiful sunny weekend! It was so nice to spend some time outdoors even if it was a little chilly. Friday morning I woke up with a pretty bad cold, and I started to get nervous about the race. I fought through a migrane, an extremely sore throat and congestion and made it to the finish line-all in 29 degree weather. I was pretty proud of myself! It was a tough race but very rewarding, and we both had a lot of fun {as expected, Jay kicked my butt!} The rest of the weekend was very busy which didn't mix very well with my energy level and over all well-being. I was pretty drained. Sunday afternoon we had a late lunch date and then layed in bed all afternoon and watched New Moon. I took a nap and felt much better afterwards. Here is a picture of our group! The image is small because it's from the race website. If I get my hands on any others I'll post them later, we didn't bring our camera. It was a fun group :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment