I'm gearing up for a special roadtrip. This weekend is a girls weekend. I can't wait. The schedule is as follows: work, twilight yoga, girl time. Mama, Al + I will be making the drive down to Bunny & Papa's this weekend. I am so giddy + can't wait to get out of here. Hubby will be gone so there will be no guilt in leaving the house absolutely a mess + focusing on me for the weekend {and week for that matter, since he'll be gone all next week}. Sometimes it's just nice to let things go for a day or 2. I can't wait for a weekend full of family time + nothing to do besides whatever the heck I want. That idea is starting to become foreign to me and I need to change it very soon. So far baking + reading are at the top of my list.
tonight's agenda:gym time
doctor appt.
date night with jay
this day is full of sweetness.
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment