I had been feeling particularly guilty about not tackling investment issues for the past few months. There is so much pressure these days to save, save, save while we are young- that sometimes it's very overwhelming. Save what? how much? where is it safe? So we kind of put it on the back-burner for awhile. I was also really hesitant about finding the right person to counsel us. After meeting with my Dad's investor, I knew we had found our guy. He is an older gentleman who has over 20 years of experience in investing and he really knows the ropes. He is very sharp and he looks at our investments on a daily basis and calls us if we need to make a change. Talk about peace of mind. We knew of a few people in the investment business but they were all in their 30's and we just weren't comfortable with their level of expertise. We want our money in the hands of the experienced. So we are switching over our current IRA/SEP accounts to his hands and we are going to tackle retirement & investing together. I am giddy.
Twilight yoga tonight, of course. I can't wait to put on my yoga pants and stretch out my tense joints. I have been looking forward to it all week. Tomorrow is my surprise date planned for hubby, and I know he'll love it. I am looking forward to some quality time spent with my number 1. I'll try and take some pictures to share of our lovely day.

No comments:
Post a Comment