Friday, February 12, 2010

Chaos.

Right now there is a company from Japan that flew in to interview my Dad, and three reporters and their camera crew in the office. This is my life for the past month-lots of media coverage, publicity, and stressful deadlines, meetings, and appearances to keep up. It's very exciting for our business, but very taxing and stressful on me as an individual. That combined with preparing taxes is enough to drive me insane. Just thought I would shed some light on why I've been a little crazy lately. And now you know why I am looking forward to this weekend so much...a little break from reality.

I just had a drive by pick up and sent away more of our stuff to a starry eyed craigslister. She was unusually excited about a planter and vintage spice tin we had for sale. Hilarious. She couldn't stop talking about how excited she was to plant in them. She may or may not have a been a little cuckoo. Little moments like these are the only thing that keeps me sane during the day. Another $50 to put into our 'downsize sale' envelope, nice!

Last night I had dinner with a good friend and have not laughed that hard in quite awhile. Although the rest of the day was extremely hectic, I was so thankful for a few hours of laughter + girlfriend time. What a blessing she is in my life. Oh and I got my hair did. Yes, I am a happy happy girl. Although I was half an hour late to my appointment due to traffic (go figure-the worst traffic I've had all year on the day I actually have an appointment) she still fit me in. I haven't had my hair done since August....it had been far too long.

Enough talk. I'm off to finish up my work and then hopefully I can scoot out early today. I hope you all have a blessed Valentines weekend!

Happy hearts day.

No comments:

Back to TOP