If you could spend a day with any celebrity who would it be/why?
Tim Tebow. I'm a huge huge football fan {and gator fan!!} and Tim Tebow is the top althete in my mind. Not necessarily for skill {although he is amazing at college football} but because he is a genuine, wholesome person. I love his attitude, the way he treats his teammates, coach & fans, the way he plays the game, and his outlook on life. I would love a chance to sit down with him and find out more about his life. He seems like such a confident, happy and positive person always striving to serve the Lord.
If an athlete doesn't count then I would choose Rachel McAdams. Love her.
Where do you see your career & your marriage in 5 years?
I'm going to be honest and say I'm not a career person. I really could care less where my career takes me or goes. If I did, I definetly would not be working at my Dad's law firm ;) Not that it's not hard and challenging from day to day, but it's not the career I would be in if I wanted to advance. I'd be an advertiser or a writer or a psychologist. I've always been a family person. We hope to someday have children and I would love to stay home with them. I would love for my photography to be my main source of work because it's my passion. So for now the plan is to work to save, spend more time with my Dad, and have a very flexible schedule. It's worked great so far. I hope in 5 years that my marriage has grown and continues to enrich our lives. I hope that we have 1 or two healthy babies in 5 years, and I hope that we are exceptional parents. Thanks for adding a question, Robyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment