Tuesday, December 8, 2009

::snowed in::

Tonight we are snuggled up at home and enjoying our night in. This is why I love winter snowstorms....they make you feel so cozy! Last night we watched Carrie Underwood's Holiday variety show and made our almond bark pretzels, and tonight we are relaxing. I'm pretty sure if the snow keeps up like it is supposed to, we will both have the day off tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed!! Jay is ordering some books for his last semester of classes so I am doing a little blogging.

Here are a few more questions from the Q&A:

What are you most afraid of?

This is a toss up between flying and winter driving. I'm so terrified of flying, and it's really weird because I love to travel. I'm the one on the plane who never relaxes and jumps at every odd sound or movement and convinces herself the plane is going down and we are all going to tragically die. Winter driving makes my stress level unbearable and shoots my blood pressure through the roof. I think I just worry too much in general. For Jay this would definitely be snakes.

How do you stay motivated or what motivates you to continue blogging? I run out of things to blog about often.

This is a really good question/statement. Some days I don't feel like blogging or like I have anything to say--but I write as if it's my online diary. So some days I ramble about nothing and other days I feel like I actually have something to say. It motivates me when people comment on my posts or send me an e-mail sharing that they love to read my blog, or that a certain post was inspirational. It's really nice to know that people enjoy reading! I also get a lot of positive feedback from Jay. I think he appreciates the attempt to keep people in the loop and updated on our lives & even if he doesn't contribute to each post he reads them and enjoys it. Mostly I just love to write, so I probably need less motivation than the average person to sit down and write =)

Hubby's done on the computer so that's all for tonight ;) I hope you are all enjoying this snowy night!

No comments:

Back to TOP