wow Christmas is next. week. !! the days are passing two at a time for me or something =)
After much debate we've picked a name for our blog home. We'll be sharing that soon along with a few other fun things in the next few days! our little life has been so busy already this week. I keep forgetting the Q&A's each day...sorry! here are a few ones for today.
Is there anything in your life you wish you had done differently?
Yes! I can most defintely answer this before even thinking it over. There are things I wish I would have done differently 10 minutes ago! but--there is nothing major that I would change. I am very very happy with what I have accomplished in my life so far and while there are some things that I might have changed, there are far too many things that I would never change that out-weigh them. I feel like I was very young & naive when making major life choices (college, marriage, purchasing a house, etc.)....I ranged from 18-22 years old, and did not have a clue what I was doing. What 18 year old knows where they want to go to school and who they want to be? What 21 year old knows herself enough to committ her life completely to someone else? What 22 year old knows enough about home ownership to purchase and own one? And yet I took those leaps of faith and have landed in a place that amazingly feels like home. I think it was pure grace that got me here, and I'm confident I am right where I am supposed to be.
What is your favorite hobby-you seem to have a lot so what would you choose if you could only choose one? & {these two questions were from different people but I am answering them in one because they relate} What subject do you prefer shooting in photography? or none at all?
Easy peasy. Photography! this is one hobby I couldn't live without. I feel like a whole nother person when I am behind my camera, and the things that happen during those shutter sessions are magical. I definetly have a love affair with my camera. My camera is starting to be an extenstion of my right arm, it goes everywhere we do! My absolute favorite are engagement sessions. You get to be alone with the couple with no time constraints or pressure and peel back the layers of what makes them a couple. The couples are usually newly engaged and still making puppy eyes at each other. The chemistry is phenominal. I love this. Good question!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so fun to learn more about you abbey!
I'll add in a question:
Where do you see your career & your marriage in 5 years?
Post a Comment